- Min. 3 years exp in developing and customizing new features in Salesforce. Maintain current implementation of Salesforce Platform.
- Configure using Workflows, process builders, approval processes, roles, security settings, app exchange products.
- Lightning UI, Communities, Knowledge, Reporting and Dashboards. Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud.
- Experience Building Lightning Components.
- Apex and Visualforce Development.
- Competence in Sales Cloud and Service Cloud implementations.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications and collaboration tools.
- Working with Source Control tools. Create/modify existing controllers, controller extensions, and triggers across all platforms.
|Job Category||Developer, Salesforce|
|Work Location||Anywhere in Australia (Preferably Sydney)|
|Role type||Full Time|
To apply for this job, please send an email to [email protected].