- Demonstrated ability to translate Functional Requirements and Business Requirements Specification into Test cases so that testing can occur early.
- Perform all test management activities including test planning, writing of test cases and test scripts, defect logging and tracking, and creation of effective test data.
- Perform all aspects of test verification activities including system/ integration testing, functional testing, regression testing, UI testing & production verification testing.
- Provide test status reports covering test coverage and test results.
- During testing work closely with business stakeholders and business analysts to review application defects and recommend corrective action
- Detect, log and report program bugs and glitches and assist in troubleshooting error.
- Capture logs & analyse for troubleshooting issues and defects.
- Work with the Business Analyst facilitate user acceptance testing with the business against acceptance criteria.
- Provide input to automated tester to move manual test cases into TOSCA tool for automation testing.
To be successful in this position you will be an experienced tester who has:
- Minimum 4 years testing experience and proven experience across the testing lifecycle with solid (minimum 2 years) experience in testing Salesforce service cloud application, Salesforce Classic/Lightning, associated integration (Mulesoft) & Salesforce connectors.
- Experience working in an agile environment using SCRUM and/or Kanban methodology.
- Exposure to SQL/SOQL
- Solid understanding of customizable features which are built into the Salesforce solution.
- Experience in test planning, test execution and management of defects and test reports
- Experience in test automation frameworks such as TOSCA
- Strong knowledge & experience of JIRA & Confluence tool.
- QTest tool knowledge is preferred.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills are a must.
- Ability to self-manage & organise.
- Candidates with Salesforce Certifications will be preferred.
To apply for this job, please send an email to [email protected].